Christian Husbands and Fathers

We want to be strong husbands and fathers who represent God's Father-heart in our families, our churches, and our communities.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Why Am I Starting this Blog?

I saw the movie "Courageous." I listened to Eric Ludy talk about how we as men should care about what our Heavenly Father cares about: things like justice, compassion, and courage. I began meeting with a friend for prayer about how we can be better husbands and fathers. Through these things God is moving my heart to build a community of men who will commit to Biblical Boldness, Christlike Compassion, and God-Honoring Grace. Will you join me?

Please sign up on the right column so you will get each post by e-mail. Please feel free to join the discussion here and on the affiliated Facebook site. As this site develops over the coming months, please visit frequently.

May God grant us grace to honor Him in our families and in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment